Monday, August 24, 2009

Qoutes

"Prayer is not so much an act as it is an attitude - an attitude of dependency, dependency upon God." - Arthur W. Pink

"Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God." - William Carey

"God does not judge the condition or quality of His church by how good the meetings are on Sunday morning, but by the character of the people on Monday morning." - Rick Joyner

"If you are faithful in the small things then big things are bound to come."

"Your state is not at all to be measured by the opposition that sin makes to you, but by the opposition you make to it."

“Keep your face in the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.”

"The true follower of Christ will not ask, "If I embrace this truth, what will it cost me?" - Rather he will say, "This is truth. God help me to walk in it, come what may!"" - A.W. Tozer

"Other books were given for our information, the Bible was given for our transformation."

"Faith for my deliverance is not faith in God. Faith means, whether I am visibly delivered or not, I will stick to my belief that God is love." - Oswald Chambers

"If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world." - C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment